Visitors can enjoy all that Tsada has to offer including its golf courses. Around the area, top sights include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park.
- You'll find 682 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tsada
A favorite place to visit in the city is Minthis Hills Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tombs of the Kings and Paphos Lighthouse.
As you make plans for a getaway to Tsada, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 521 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Villa With Private Infinity Pool & Panorama sea View. Free Wifi is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Tsada. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Paphos can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Capital Coast Resort & Spa is 5.6 mi (9 km) from the center of Tsada. This 5-star hotel in Paphos features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a private beach. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Elysium is 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from central Tsada. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Chlorakas can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
Top places to see in the area include Paphos Archaeological Park, located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Paphos Harbour, which is 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away.
Dressing for Tsada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 49°F as the nighttime average
- Tsada gets about 0.83 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F