Visitors to Emba are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and spas. Around the area, top sights include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park.
- You'll find 676 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paphos
- The closest major airport is in Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Emba
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Tombs of the Kings, Paphos Lighthouse, and Paphos Archaeological Park. In the area, you'll also find Paphos Harbour and Aphrodite's Rock.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Emba. This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Club St George Resort - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Emba
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Emba each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 47°F