Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants and free area shuttle
Situated in Tucson, this golf hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Dell Urich Golf Course and Randolph Golf Complex. El Con Mall and Reid Park Zoo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 287 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Room service, premium bedding, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park
In addition to an outdoor pool, DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 22,000 square feet (2044 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
DoubleTree by Hilton Tucson - Reid Park has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 287
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 9
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1974
- Free area shuttle
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 22,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2044
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Cactus Rose Steakhouse - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Javelina Cantina - This restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay), plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 100.00 per stay)
- DoubleTree Hilton Reid
- DoubleTree Hilton Reid Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Reid Hotel Tucson Park
- DoubleTree Hilton Tucson Reid Park
- Doubletree By Hilton Tucson - Reid Park Hotel Tucson
- Doubletree Hotel Tucson
- DoubleTree Hilton Tucson Reid Park Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Reid Park Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Reid Park
- Doubletree Tucson
- Tucson Doubletree
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.