Overview of Omni Tucson National Resort
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Traditional Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Mountain Vista Room)
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds (Mountain Vista Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mountain Vista Room)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Hacienda Suite)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Hacienda Suite)
Traditional Room, 2 Double Beds
Traditional Suite, 1 King Bed
Traditional Suite, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Tucson, Omni Tucson National Resort is in the suburbs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Saguaro National Park and Tucson Botanical Gardens, while Frankling Auto Museum and Berger Performing Arts Center are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Sporting Chance Center or Rillito Park Horse Racetrack. Be sure not to miss outdoor adventures like mountain biking and hiking/biking trails, or hop on a moped rental nearby and take a self-guided tour around Tucson.
- Oro Valley Aquatic Center - 10 min drive
- Tohono Chul Park - 10 min drive
- Sporting Chance Center - 10 min drive
- Oro Valley Marketplace - 15 min drive
- Tucson Mall - 15 min drive
- Tohono Transit Center - 17 min drive
- Tucson Station - 21 min drive
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Bobs Steak and Chop House — 1 min walk
- Fiesta Cafe and Patio — 1 min walk
- Subway - 3 min drive
- Casa Sanchez Mexican - 3 min drive
- Colt's Taste of Texas - 3 min drive
About this property
Omni Tucson National Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Rooms were big with plenty of space to move around in. I really like the grounds and the staff was great to me