History buffs will enjoy exploring Tucumcari, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, safari tours, and local tours. In Tucumcari, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tucumcari
Favorite places to visit in the city include Tucumcari Mountain, Tucumcari Historical Museum, and Mesalands Communtiy College. Additionally, you might want to add Tucumcari Municipal Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tucumcari. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Roadrunner Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tucumcari - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tucumcari - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its location.
Dressing for Tucumcari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Tucumcari is 17.13 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F