Find Hotels in Logan, NM
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Those traveling to Logan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Logan
As you start planning for your getaway to Logan, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 5 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Beautiful A-frame Lake House at 114 Apache Drive, Ute Lake Logan, NM is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the center of Logan. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Tucumcari can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tucumcari is located 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from the heart of Logan. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Tucumcari can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Tristar Inn Xpress is 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from central Logan. This 2-star motel in Tucumcari features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Logan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Logan gets about 17.13 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F