Apartments in Tulsa for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Tulsa
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on May 26, 2020
Other property types in Tulsa
River Spirit Casino Resort
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa Central
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Tulsa
There are 199 lodging accommodations in Tulsa, including a selection of apartments. You might want to check out the entertainment choices and great live music while you're in the area. BOK Center and Woodward Park are top sights worth a visit.
How do you know if an apartment is a good option for you? Often more spacious than a traditional hotel room, an apartment includes a kitchen for convenient home-cooked meals.
Below are some of the favorite Tulsa apartments you can choose from:
- Neighborhood: Downtown Tulsa
- Includes cable TV
- Access to an outdoor pool on site
- A living room included
- Located in Downtown Tulsa neighborhood
- In Tulsa
- Includes a living room
When is the Best Time to Visit Tulsa?
Though weather is just one consideration, it can really affect your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before booking.
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 67° F and nighttime temperatures average 27° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 45° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 94° F and nighttime averages are around 56° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 78° F during the day and 28° F at night
- Average rainfall is 40.94 inches in a year
What to Do in Tulsa
Tulsa is well regarded for its great entertainment and live music. Cultural attractions include Philbrook Museum of Art and Gilcrease Museum, whereas Woodward Park and Guthrie Green are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. You can also visit some other popular places in town including BOK Center and Tulsa Zoo.Tulsa is also recognized for its:
- Casino gaming
- University life
How to Get to Tulsa and Around the Area
Fly into Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), which is located 6.2 mi (10 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.