Find Hotels in Ulumalu, HI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Ulumalu are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rainforests. Haleakala National Park, Hookipa Beach Park, and Maui Arts and Cultural Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kahului, HI (OGG), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hana, HI (HNM), 18.7 mi (30 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulumalu
Haleakala National Park, Hookipa Beach Park, and Maui Arts and Cultural Center are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Maui Nui Botanical Gardens in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ulumalu, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 62 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Spacious Ocean/mountain View Cottage. Private Island Retreat is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Ulumalu. This 2.5-star hotel in Kahului features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Maui Seaside Hotel is located 12.4 mi (20 km) from the heart of Ulumalu. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Kihei can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and WiFi.
- Maui Coast Hotel is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from central Ulumalu. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kahului can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Ulumalu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 65°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 70°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 64°F as the nighttime average
- About 17.09 inches of rain falls on Ulumalu each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 63°F