Families will find kid-friendly activities in Smyrna, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is The Hermitage.
- You'll find 1401 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Smyrna
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sam Davis Home and Museum. Additionally, you'll find The Hermitage in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Smyrna. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Candlewood Suites Smyrna - Nashville - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Towneplace Suites Nashville Smyrna - Our customers like the pool and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Smyrna
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Smyrna is 52.13 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F