Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel was fantastic! Great price, very clean and well maintained, and the staff was wonderful. This was the best Quality Inn we have ever stayed at, and the hotel far exceeds other hotels that are far more expensive. This was a great find.
We picked this motel because it was convenient to New London and was pet friendly.The room was an efficiency with refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. The bathroom had a large jacuzzi tub. The motel is right on the river across from New London.
The hotel was perfect for our weekend getaway. It is literally in walking distance (long walk) to everything we wanted to do. We actually borrowed bikes at the hotel, free of charge, and rode around town to different attractions. The hotel room was nice, everything was super clean and totally ...
This was a simple no-frills hotel, clean and well-maintained, comfortable, easy access to the highway but not a lot of road noise. Internet was slow but free. The staff were great, I wouldn't change a thing.
We were the only guests pretty much the night we stayed, Had two rooms next door to each other with whirlpool tubs, they gave us a third room for free to use & a bottle of wine.. pretty cool of them no limo to Foxwoods was a mini Van but the driver was super cool and waited for us at 2am to hit Fuddruckers.. ...
Price was good, staff friendly and helpful! Pleasantly surprised by size of my room, extremely quiet. The soak in large tub with plenty of hot water was wonderful. The bed was a disappointment. Just not comfy enough after a very long, exhausting day. Overall glad I stayed the night!
We had a very nice visit...we liked the hotel...clean, Comfortable. We were disappointed that the complimentary breakfast in the morning wasn't longer, and no where's to get coffee if you missed that breakfast, except your room which We never use. Overall I would certainly recommend this hotel
Older motel near Mystic attractions. Clean rooms and baths, pool and quite nice continental breakfast served until 10AM. The staff is friendly, always helpful and working to make your stay enjoyable,
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Uncasville hotel! Choosing the right hotel during your Mystic - New London getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Uncasville. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Uncasville hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your holiday.
- Mystic - New London is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Uncasville has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.2. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Mystic - New London has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Uncasville is popular among pet owners like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit to have fun. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?