Visitors can enjoy all that Ledyard has to offer including the breweries, lakeside setting, and casinos. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its festivals. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- You'll find 133 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mystic - New London
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 8 mi (12.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Westerly, RI (WST-Westerly State), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ledyard
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maugle Sierra Vineyards. Additionally, you'll find Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Ledyard. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Abbey's Lantern Hill Inn - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ledyard
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ledyard is 49.68 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F