Visitors can enjoy all that Uncasville has to offer including the casinos, live music, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, restaurants, and theaters. A top sight in the area is Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea.
- There are 210 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in New London, CT (GON-Groton - New London), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fishers Island, NY (FID-Elizabeth Field), 13 mi (21 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uncasville
Mystic Seaport - The Museum of America and the Sea is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Stoddard Hill State Park and The Submarine Force Library and Museum in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Uncasville, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 112 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Mohegan Sun is located within 4.2 mi (6.7 km) of the city center. This 4.5-star resort in Montville features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a casino. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Montville features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville is 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Montville can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Uncasville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Uncasville is 49.68 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F