Think of yourself wandering around the downtown area during your upcoming vacation, taking note of the buildings or the lovely world wherever you look. Still, there is one feature you have been looking forward to most of all: The Submarine Force Library and Museum. It's been an entry on your bucket list for years, and the moment has come to tick it off.
Accommodation Close to The Submarine Force Library and Museum
Hotels near The Submarine Force Library and Museum
A visit to The Submarine Force Library and Museum is always a fascinating experience.
It resides in Groton, 40 miles from the state capital, Hartford.
If you like the idea of staying within 2 miles of The Submarine Force Library and Museum, there are 6 hotels to select from. The Hilton Garden Inn Mystic/Groton and the Best Western Olympic Inn are only 2 miles and 1 mile away. Another handy option, the Days Inn and Suites Groton Near the Casinos, is 2 miles away.
Those trying to be frugal with their pennies can choose from a couple of low-cost accommodations that are in the general area. Some establishments that are popular among visitors include the Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa and the Springhill Suites by Marriott.
If you can't get enough of the finer things in life, you'll be happy to learn that there are a number of upmarket hotels in the general area. The Hampton Inn Groton/Mystic/New London and the Holiday Inn New London - Mystic Area are popular options that provide high-class comfort and service.
Indulge in a delicious meal, converse and appreciate the lively ambiance at Wayback Burgers (1 Crystal Lake Road, Groton), a beloved restaurant here. Strike up a conversation with a few locals over drinks at The Rotten Apple (924 Connecticut 12, Groton). This bar is also not far away.
During your time here, you'll soon see there's loads more than just The Submarine Force Library and Museum to check out:
- Fort Griswold Battlefield State Park is a prominent structure which helped shape the area we know today. Learn the story behind the building and the reasons it's an important part of history.
- Enjoy the gorgeous greenery at Bluff Point State Park. While you're there, be sure to go on a walk.
- If you're looking for a low-cost day out, why not visit the beach? At Eastern Point Beach you can get some fresh air, take in the scenery and take a wade in the water.
- Your mind will drift back into this region's important maritime history with a visit to Avery Point Light, a local lighthouse.
- Morgan Point Light is a picturesque old local landmark that you're urged to visit if you can.
Mystic - New London resorts and hotels listed on Expedia offer all that you require, so you can be certain to have selections near The Submarine Force Library and Museum you'll love. Mystic - New London was a relatively celebrated landing place in the past year, so you won't be by yourself. Get the recommendations you need right here. When booking time arrives, rest easy: countless newcomers would recommend their Mystic - New London hotel to an office-mate.
- As you might hope near such a magnificent site, the staff at lodging around The Submarine Force Library and Museum go beyond all goals.
- We've got snug rooms for everyone, from large families to individuals.
- Rooms in Mystic - New London hotels are always tidy and fresh.
Your choice spot lies in your future thanks to our broad catalogue of hotels near The Submarine Force Library and Museum.
Fascinating Mystic - New London Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to see and do in Mystic - New London once you've crossed The Submarine Force Library and Museum off your schedule.
- Enjoy the downtown scene to end your adventure; when the sun rises, visit a local monument.
- Take some time to organize some adventures, and you'll soon notice Mystic - New London also is a pro when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- Mystic - New London is currently starting to be recognized after having been kept secret.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet some new landscapes. You won't regret planning a trip to Mystic - New London, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near The Submarine Force Library and Museum. Reserve now!