Visitors can enjoy all that Union has to offer including the golf courses, architecture, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and parks.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Union
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 37.3 mi (60.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Union
The city's cultural venues include Union County Museum and Rose Hill Plantation State Historic Site. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Veterans Memorial Park and West Towne Plaza.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Night Inn - With a stay at this 1.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Union
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- About 45.59 inches of rain falls on Union each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F