Visitors can enjoy all that York has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and theaters. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Carowinds Theme Park.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rock Hill
- The closest major airport is in Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 39.5 mi (63.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in York
The city's cultural venues include McCelvey Center and Sylvia Theater. Additionally, you'll find Carowinds Theme Park in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Deluxe Inn and Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for York
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 30°F
- York gets about 43.66 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 31°F