Visitors can enjoy all that Vallensaek has to offer including the golf courses and parks. Tivoli Gardens, Stroeget, and City2 Shopping Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 230 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Copenhagen
- The closest major airport is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vallensaek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Zealand. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tivoli Gardens and Stroeget.
As you start planning your visit to Vallensaek, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 206 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Cozy Apartment With own Terrace is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Vallensaek. This 4-star hotel in Copenhagen features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and WiFi.
- AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen is 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the center of Vallensaek. This 4-star hotel in Kastrup features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers like its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Clarion Hotel Copenhagen Airport is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from central Vallensaek. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Copenhagen can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and central location.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include City2 Shopping Center, 3.7 mi/5.9 km from the city center, and Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, which is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) away.
Getting Around Vallensaek
Make your way to Copenhagen Vallensbaek Station to catch metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Vallensaek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 69°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Vallensaek is 0.87 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 71°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 28°F