Find Hotels in Vega Baja
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2020
Visiting Vega Baja
Visitors can enjoy all that Vega Baja has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. San Juan Gate, La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, and San Juan Cathedral are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Vega Baja
- The closest major airport is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 31 mi (50 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vega Baja
Notable places to visit in the larger region include San Juan Gate, La Fortaleza - Palacio de Santa Catalina, and San Juan Cathedral. Additionally, you'll find Convento de Los Dominicos in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Vega Baja, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 62 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Vega Baja, Puerto Rico is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the center of Vega Baja. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo in Miramar can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Affordable 3&2-pool Home, Steps to the Beach. Enjoy Wifi. Water and Power On!!! is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Vega Baja. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Condado can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and overall condition.
- Beautifull one Level Garden Apt in Resort Like Beach Complex, Wi-fi, Cable TV is 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from central Vega Baja. This 4-star hotel in Condado features 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Vega Baja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 70°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Vega Baja is 73.07 inches
- October and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 71°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Vega Baja?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Vega Baja, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Vega Baja?
What are some hotels with pools in Vega Baja?
Recent reviews of Vega Baja hotels
More trip options
- Hotels near Vega Baja Airports
- Hotels in Vega Baja Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Vega Baja Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Vega Baja
- More Hotel Options in Vega Baja
- More Popular Hotels in Puerto Rico
- Other Hotels near Vega Baja, Puerto Rico
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends