Visitors to Manati are sure to enjoy the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's casinos and local tours. A top sight in the area is Arecibo Observatory.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Manati
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 29 mi (46.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Manati
Arecibo Observatory is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Puerto Rico Premium Outlets and Coffee Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Manati. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Manati - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Caribbean Inn Hotels - Our customers like the bar and convenient parking at this apartment. Amenities at this 3-star apartment include free WiFi and a terrace.
- Manati World Point Inn - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Manati
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 71°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 71°F at night
- About 52.48 inches of rain falls on Manati each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 71°F