Visiting Venetian Riviera
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Venetian Riviera, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its architecture. Top sights in the city include Sea Life Jesolo, Forte Bazzera, and Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo.
- There are 4719 hotels and other accommodations in Venetian Riviera
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Trieste (TRS-Friuli Venezia Giulia), 49.8 mi (80.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Venetian Riviera
Cultural venues in the city include La Fenice Opera House, Peggy Guggenheim Museum, and Academy Gallery. Attractions like Sea Life Jesolo, Caribe Bay Jesolo, and Jesolandia Amusement Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its cathedral and landmarks like Forte Bazzera, Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, and Bridge of Sighs.
In Venetian Riviera, you'll find 4719 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Santa Croce Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star property in Santa Croce can enjoy access to free breakfast and concierge services, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Residenza de l'Osmarin - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Castello, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Ca Maria Adele - With a stay at this townhouse accommodation in Dorsoduro, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Venetian Riviera include St. Mark's Basilica, Ca' d'Oro, and Rialto Bridge.
Getting Around Venetian Riviera
With so many ways to get around, seeing Venetian Riviera is easy. Head over to Mestre Centro B1 to catch metro. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Fossalta Station, Meolo Station, or San Donà di Piave Jesolo Station. You can find out about water travel options at the marina.
Dressing for Venetian Riviera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.54 inches of rain falls on Venetian Riviera each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F