Get an overview of this hotelVenice bed & breakfast in San Polo, walk to St. Mary of the Friars
Located in San Polo, this bed & breakfast is steps from Frari Square and Palazzo Barbarigo. Campo Santa Margherita and Ca' Rezzonico Gallery are also within 10 minutes.
Tour/ticket assistance, free breakfast, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this bed & breakfast.
All 3 rooms offer free WiFi, electric kettles, and free local calls. Safes and showers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Venice bed & breakfast also offers a terrace and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Electric kettle
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily.
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.5 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Al Campaniel
- Al Campaniel B&B
- Al Campaniel B&B Venice
- Al Campaniel Venice
- Al Campaniel Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).