Visitors can enjoy all that Vidalia has to offer including the sightseeing tours, churches, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and entertainment choices. You'll find 14 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hazlehurst.
Sightseeing and Staying in Vidalia
The city's cultural venues include Altama Gallery and Vidalia Onion Museum. Additionally, you'll find Gordonia Altamaha State Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Vidalia - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Vidalia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Vidalia gets about 48.19 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F