Visitors can enjoy all that Reidsville has to offer including its parks. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Savannah, GA (SAV-Savannah - Hilton Head Intl.), 55.4 mi (89.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Reidsville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Gordonia Altamaha State Park. In the area, you'll also find Watermelon Creek Vineyard and Glennville Recreation Department.
As you plan your trip to Reidsville, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 15 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Vidalia is 20.5 mi (33.1 km) from central Reidsville. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Vidalia can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Metter, GA is 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the center of Reidsville. This 2.5-star motel in Metter features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Garden Inn & Suites is located 25.7 mi (41.3 km) from the heart of Reidsville. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Metter can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Reidsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 82°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Reidsville gets about 51.18 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 36°F