Visitors can enjoy all that Vrastama has to offer including the gardens, beaches, and restaurants. The culturally-rich and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 191 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia), 31.1 mi (50.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Vrastama
Places to visit in the larger region include Exi Vrises Park, Church of Polygyros, and Polygyros Town Hall. In the area, you'll also find Monastery of the Annunciation of Theotokos and Castle of Neposi.
As you make plans for a getaway to Vrastama, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 49 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Viraggas is located in the heart of Vrastama. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Polygyros can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast.
- Blue Lagoon Princess - All Inclusive is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Vrastama. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Kalivia Poliyirou can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- Ikos Oceania - All Inclusive is 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the center of Vrastama. Guests who stay at this 5-star resort in Nea Moudania can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a free stocked minibar. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Vrastama
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Vrastama gets about 18.50 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F