Find Motels in Walsenburg
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Featured Motels in Walsenburg
Other property types in Walsenburg
Best Western Rambler
Reviewed on Feb 26, 2021
Spanish Peaks Inn
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
La Plaza Inn
Reviewed on Nov 27, 2020
Walsenburg Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Trinidad area, you'll find 7 inexpensive motels among the more than 28 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was coined in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motels usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Below is one of the motels you can book in Walsenburg:
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and free parking, as well as room amenities like cable TV.
Things to Do in Walsenburg
While you're visiting, places to see include:
- Museum of Friends (3.5 mi/5.6 km from the city center)
- Walsenburg City Hall (3.6 mi/5.7 km from the city center)
Walsenburg is also known for its:
- Mountain views
- Cocktail bars
Best Time to Visit WalsenburgDetermine the optimal time to visit Walsenburg by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 61° F and nighttime temperatures average 17° F
- April-June: 88° F is the daytime average and 30° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 89° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 74° F during the day and 17° F at night
- Average rainfall is 13.86 inches in a year
How to Get to Walsenburg and Around the Area
|Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial)||Airport||45.2 mi (72.8 km)|