Visiting West Babylon
Visitors can enjoy all that West Babylon has to offer including the restaurants and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- There are 142 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Babylon
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bergen Point Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Sky Zone and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
As you make plans for a getaway to West Babylon, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 43 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Beautiful Relaxing Sun Room is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the center of West Babylon. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in East Garden City can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Long Island - Garden City is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from central West Babylon. This 2.5-star hotel in East Norwich features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- East Norwich Inn-Oyster Bay, Long Island, NY is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of West Babylon. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hauppauge can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Getting Around West Babylon
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at West Babylon Pinelawn Station. West Babylon may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for West Babylon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.74 inches of rain falls on West Babylon each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F