Find Hotels in Brentwood, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 8, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 26, 2020
Families enjoy visiting Brentwood though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, waterfront, and theme park. A top sight in the city is Sky Zone.
- There are 129 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brentwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sky Zone. You'll also find Tanger Outlets and Blydenburgh County Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Brentwood, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 39 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wingate by Wyndham - Commack/Long Island NY is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Hauppauge can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Radisson Hotel Hauppauge-Long Island is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Islandia can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and overall value.
Getting Around Brentwood
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Brentwood Station or Brentwood Deer Park Station. Brentwood might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Brentwood
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brentwood is 46.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F