Visitors can enjoy all that Bethpage has to offer including the restaurants, golf courses, and shopping. Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Bethpage
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethpage
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bethpage Community Park. In the area, you'll also find Sky Zone and Long Beach.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bethpage Hotel - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city center, and Belmont Park, which is 12.4 mi (19.9 km) away.
Getting Around Bethpage
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bethpage Station. Bethpage may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bethpage
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Bethpage gets about 43.74 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 25°F