Visitors can enjoy all that Copiague has to offer including the restaurants and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Copiague
- The closest major airport is in Farmingdale, NY (FRG-Republic), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Islip, NY (ISP-MacArthur), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Copiague
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sky Zone, Long Beach, and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Additionally, you'll find Neguntatogue Park and Westfield Sunrise Mall in the area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Getting Around Copiague
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Copiague Station. Copiague may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Copiague
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 43.74 inches of rain falls on Copiague each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F