Visiting West Columbia
Visitors to West Columbia are sure to enjoy the bars and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy the city's live music, zoo, and cafés. A top sight in the area is South Carolina State House.
- You'll find 176 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in West Columbia
The picturesque setting of West Columbia Riverwalk and Three Rivers Greenway exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find South Carolina State House in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in West Columbia. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Columbia West/Lexington - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Columbia-Airport - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Columbia-I-26 Airport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for West Columbia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- West Columbia gets about 44.68 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F