Visitors to Lexington are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, live music, and cafés. A top sight in the area is South Carolina State House.
- You'll find 163 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Columbia
- The closest major airport is in Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lexington
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lexington County Museum and Dreher Shoals Dam. Additionally, you'll find South Carolina State House in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lexington. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Suites Lexington - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hampton Inn Columbia / Lexington - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lexington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 44.68 inches of rain falls on Lexington each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 35°F