Imagine yourself on your next getaway: you perhaps think you'll be ambling through the streets, looking up at the exquisite scenery or the monuments everywhere around you. But Colonial Life Arena is one attraction you've been anticipating in particular. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is the moment to get yourself there.
What Are Some Places to Stay Near Colonial Life Arena?
Hotels near Colonial Life Arena
Enthusiastic supporters, crowded stadium stands and boundless spirit fills Colonial Life Arena.
It is located in Columbia, the state's capital and a fine destination for travelers from everywhere.
Would you like somewhere to lay your head within easy reach of Colonial Life Arena? You can take your pick from 14 hotels within 2 miles. Consider the Sheraton Columbia Downtown Hotel, the Hilton Columbia Center and the Hampton Inn Columbia-Downtown Historic District. They are only 0.7 miles, 0.3 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
If you're feeling drained from all the sightseeing and are in need of somewhere economical but cheerful to lie down, then there is a range of budget hotels close by. The Columbia Marriott, 0.8 miles away, or the Inn at Claussen's, at a distance of 1 mile, are likely to tick all your boxes.
This destination's many upmarket hotel options will no doubt be drawcards for those who like to vacation in style. Make sure you consider the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbia - Downtown, which is only 0.9 miles away. Another great place is the SpringHill Suites by Marriott Columbia Downtown/The Vista, 0.6 miles away.
Few travelers can withstand an overloaded day of tours and sightseeing without a quick pick-me-up. Starbucks is a perfect rest spot because it is near Colonial Life Arena. A little later, you can indulge in a more nourishing meal at another spot within this vicinity, Capital City Club - Columbia. Finally, order a few cocktails and talk to some other tourists while you kick up your feet at California Dreaming Restaurant.
Here's a sample of some of the other things that are offered in the vicinity of Colonial Life Arena:
- You're likely to find something fascinating on at at Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center which regularly holds special events.
- Columbia Regional Visitors Center is where you'll find maps, brochures, and other tourist information.
- Visit University of South Carolina and marvel at the structure's intricate design. If you're interested, schedule a tour and wander down the halls where many alumni, including some who have helped shape today's society, once roamed.
- Pay a visit to Town Theatre if you and your friends are into theater and other live entertainment.
- Get a glimpse into how the world of politics works at South Carolina State House, a historically significant building used by the government for many years.
It's 0.2 miles to get from Colonial Life Arena to the most conveniently located rail transport station, Columbia Station.
Our inventory of motels and lodging in Columbia provides everything you want, so you will definitely get locales near Colonial Life Arena that you'll enjoy. Columbia had more than a few arrivals in the last year, so get going. You can travel confidently once you're ready to make your booking, too: explorers of all sorts approved of their Columbia hotel. All the recommendations you're looking you'll find right here.
- Appropriate for such a marvelous landmark, the guest service at hotels around Colonial Life Arena is great.
- And we have satisfying accommodations for all types, from family reunions to individuals.
- Discover that Columbia accommodation are eager to welcome you into neat and clean rooms.
Columbia rooms had more visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's understandable why. With our broad selection of hotels near Colonial Life Arena, you can stay right next door.
Learn About Columbia
Once Colonial Life Arena is crossed off your schedule, there are still even more activities to see and do in Columbia.
- Columbia is currently beginning to be recognized after having been hidden away.
- Head out on the town to conclude your exploration; the next day, get informed about the area's history.
- a full schedule of adventures, you'll also see Columbia knows a thing or two about hospitality.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old views and meet more than a few amazing new selfies. You'll never regret planning a visit to Columbia, particularly when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Colonial Life Arena. Book today!