Consider yourself in a new place: you perhaps think you'll be sauntering through the roads, looking up at the buildings or the gorgeous scenery wherever you look. But Fort Jackson is one draw you have been especially looking forward to. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is the time to check it off.
Find Your Perfect Fort Jackson Accommodation
Hotels near Fort Jackson
Enjoy your time at Fort Jackson.
If you are keen to visit, you will need to make your way to Columbia, the state capital.
There aren't enough hours in the day, and that is why lots of visitors stay close to the action. There are 2 to select from. The Super 8 Columbia/Ft. Jackson, SC and Extended Stay America - Columbia - Ft. Jackson are solid choices, and are only 2 miles from Fort Jackson.
If you don't have a bottomless supply of funds, you might like to book a room at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Inn at Claussen's and the Inn at USC Wyndham Garden Columbia are some of the most popular establishments.
No matter how exhausting your day was, if you reserve a room at any one of the luxury hotels, you'll open your eyes feeling refreshed. The Courtyard by Marriott Columbia Downtown at USC and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Columbia Southeast/Ft Jackson are well-known options that provide fantastic comfort and service.
This area is bustling with interesting sights. Panera Bread is a notable local eatery near Fort Jackson. Hungry travelers searching for a heartier dining experience can chow down at FATZ Cafe, a restaurant that's also close. Finally, wander to Columbia Tobacco & Hookah Lounge. Have a beer or two and chat with your buddies.
Here's a selection of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of Fort Jackson:
- Take your swimsuits and visit Palmetto Falls Water Park with the whole family.
- For a lot of travelers, it's just not a vacation without an excursion to the mall. Stop by Columbia Place Mall where you will enjoy exploring its extensive stores and food joints.
- Allen University is a notable place of learning, and throughout the years its graduates have helped shape this nation into what it is today.
- Pay a visit to Wilson House, a significant historic property that you can view from the inside.
- Have a look around Robert Mills Historic House and Park, an important historic residence that shouldn't be missed.
Expedia's inventory of motels and resorts in Columbia provides everything you want, so you'll certainly get choices near Fort Jackson that you'll appreciate. You will not be alone Columbia was a considerably favored destination in the most recent year. You can roam confidently when it's time to reserve your room, too: many guests would suggest their Columbia hotel to their family members. Need help deciding? All the insider info you're searching you'll find right here.
- "Neat, orderly, and prepared to welcome you in" is always the name of the game for Columbia hotels.
- Fitting for such a lovely landmark, the staff at hotels close to Fort Jackson go beyond all expectations.
- We've got it right here if you want room satisfaction in addition to cleanliness.
Suites close to Columbia saw more visitors in the past year than 2015, and it's understandable why. With our excellent roster of hotels near Fort Jackson, you can stay right next door.
You'll still have more to see and do in Columbia with Fort Jackson done.
- Columbia adventures have been kept secret until recently, but rising stays mean the moment to make your reservations is now.
- Get cultured about the region's past, then head out on the town to top off the day with a bang.
- Take some hours to organize one or more of the activities, and you'll soon realize Columbia also is on the ball when it comes to hospitality.
You'll never regret planning a holiday to Columbia, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Fort Jackson. Get ready to say goodbye to the same old landmarks and call on more than a few amazing landscapes!