Think of yourself on your future day: you might think you'll be sauntering around downtown, noticing the monuments or the exquisite nature wherever you look. However, Western Market is one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all. The day has arrived to mark it off your must-do list.
Best Places to Stay Nearby Western Market
Hotels near Western Market
Western Market is a highly popular attraction that deserves to be right at the top of your must see list.
There are plenty of accommodation options within convenient walking distance of Western Market. Top ones are the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong and Hotel LKF by Rhombus.
Would you rather spend your money on sightseeing? If so, opt to rest your head at one of the numerous budget accommodation options in the vicinity. 1 mile away, you'll come across the Ritz Carlton Hong Kong, but if that's not right for you, then another option is the Upper House, which is 1 mile away.
Some people just prefer something on the luxurious side. Luckily, there's a wonderful range of charming upmarket hotels in this area. One of the local favorites is the Conrad Hong Kong, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another option is the W Hong Kong. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
Barista Jam is a well-known spot close to Western Market. Travelers in search of a pick-me-up stop here for hot coffee and sweet finger treats. A bit later, you really ought to stroll over to Hotel ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan for a hearty meal. Finally, go to California Tower and get a cocktail or two.
There are also lots of other things happening within close range of Western Market:
- Asia Art Archive is a wonderful attraction for art appreciators.
- You will be able to have a look at beautiful architecture at Man Mo Temple.
- Para Site Art Space features everything an art aficionado could want, so we recommend you stop by when traveling to this region.
- There's no doubt you will appreciate the vibrant and unusual art on display at Sin Sin Fine Art, where you can easily spend a few hours getting your cultural fix.
- You'll be amazed at how much there is to see and do at Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences. The variety of hands-on exhibits and displays ensure fun for the whole family.
Our Hong Kong rooms have all you require, so you will definitely find options near Western Market that you'll appreciate. Hong Kong welcomed more than a few newcomers last year, so start going. You can do so confidently once the moment arrives to reserve, too: guests of all sorts would suggest their Hong Kong hotel to their colleagues. Need help deciding? We've got all the recommendations you're searching for.
- You'll find it here if you're looking for suites that are serene plus clean.
- "Clean, fresh, and waiting to show you in" is always the goal for Hong Kong hotels.
- The fronk desk services at hotels around Western Market will be awesome, which can only enrich your journey to this magnificent landmark.
It's clear why hotels near Hong Kong got greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right next door with our excellent selection of hotels near Western Market.
Alluring Hong Kong
With Western Market checked off your schedule, there are still even more activities to do in Hong Kong.
- Savor a mouthwatering meal of its regional cooking and find the perfect market to search for souvenirs.
- You'll realize Hong Kong also is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the welcome mat after a time spent on its ample action.
- Hong Kong hasn't been very well-known in the tourism guides, but it is now beginning to be recognized.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Hong Kong, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Western Market from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and call on some new photo ops!