Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This room was okay, nothing fancy. Bed was okay, no comfortable furniture. No amenities like microwave or refrigerator. If you just want a place to sleep and shower and expect nothing else, this is the place for you.
It's a large hotel but the time for the breakfast can be a bit longer and the room for it is a bit small for the size of hotel.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Whitefish hotel! Choosing the ideal home away from home during your Northwest Montana - Glacier National Park getaway doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Whitefish. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet goodies and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pup. Some Whitefish accommodations even let youbring several pets along for your vacation.
- Northwest Montana - Glacier National Park is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your money for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get cozy without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Whitefish has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.9. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Northwest Montana - Glacier National Park has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Whitefish is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 25% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?