Visitors can enjoy all that Woodview has to offer including the lakeside setting, golf courses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Woodview
A favorite place to visit in the city is Woodview Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Petroglyphs Provincial Park and Wolf Island Provincial Park in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Woodview, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 27 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Blue Jay Motel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the center of Woodview. This 3.5-star resort in North Kawartha features a marina, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants.
- Apsley Inn & Restaurant is located 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the heart of Woodview. This 2-star motel in Otonabee-South Monaghan features free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Westwind Inn on the Lake is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from central Woodview. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Apsley can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Woodview
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 6°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 26°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 10°F
- Average annual rainfall for Woodview is 1.34 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 8°F