Top Hotels Near Y Bridge in Zanesville
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Y Bridge
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Y Bridge Hotel Guide
If you'd like to travel back in time, Y Bridge is ready for you.
To visit, step off the beaten track a bit and head for Zanesville, which is situated 50 miles from the state capital, Columbus.
If you're looking to stay someplace near Y Bridge, you won't be disappointed. You'll find 6 places to rest your head within 2 miles. One of the most well-known hotels is the Hampton Inn Zanesville, just 0.9 miles away. Two more options are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Zanesville North, 0.9 miles away, and the Fairfield by Marriott Zanesville, only 0.8 miles away.
Be a thrifty traveler and opt for one of the lower-priced hotels located nearby. Why not make your way over to the Baymont Inn & Suites Zanesville, which is 0.8 miles away, or the Red Roof Inn Zanesville, which is 0.6 miles away?
This area is busy with refreshing sights. The Treehouse Coffee Shop is a pleasant eatery that is close to Y Bridge. Later on, you should book a table at Starlight Cafe for a complete dining experience. Want to seal the night with a few beers? You won't need to journey too far to come across Weasel Boy Brewing Company.
Other Places to Visit near Y BridgeAfter checking out Y Bridge, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- When you are ready for a nice cold drink or some time with your friends, head to Weasel Boy Brewing Company for a great time.
- Quiet inside and well-recognized from the outside, St. Thomas Aquinas Church is not just a church, but a popular tourist attraction as well.
- If you're enraptured by literature, make sure to check out John McIntire Library.
- Alan Cottrill Sculpture Studio & Gallery offers everything art art buff could want, so be sure you spend an hour or two here during your visit to this region.
- Take some time to destress and do a bit of shopping at Tom's Ice Cream Bowl, a locally renowned retailer.