Visitors can enjoy all that Moore has to offer including the entertainment choices, jazz scene, and opera houses. Chesapeake Energy Arena, Myriad Botanical Gardens, and Gaylord Family - Oklahoma Memorial Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 334 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oklahoma City
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 16.3 mi (26.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Moore
The city's cultural venues include Yellow Rose Theater and Museum of Osteology. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Veterans Memorial Park and First Christian Church.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Moore. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Moore - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds and location.
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Moore - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Moore - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to see in the area include Chesapeake Energy Arena, 9.1 mi/14.6 km from the city center, and Myriad Botanical Gardens, which is 9.2 mi/14.7 km away.
Dressing for Moore
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 27°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Moore gets about 38.86 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F