Travelers to Mustang will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Myriad Botanical Gardens, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 273 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 7.2 mi (11.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mustang
Myriad Botanical Gardens, Chesapeake Energy Arena, and Oklahoma City National Memorial and Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Oklahoma State Capitol and Oklahoma City Zoo.
As you plan your vacation to Mustang, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 68 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Comfort Inn & Suites is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central Mustang. This 2.5-star hotel in Oklahoma City features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Oklahoma City at Northwest Expressway, OK is located 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the heart of Mustang. This 3-star hotel in Oklahoma City features free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Norman, OK is 19 mi (30.5 km) from the center of Mustang. This 2.5-star hotel in Norman features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Omniplex Science Museum, 16.5 mi/26.6 km from the city center, and National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum, which is 16.7 mi/26.9 km away.
Dressing for Mustang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Mustang gets about 36.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 30°F