Find Hotels in Zona Cafetera
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $42
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Zona Cafetera
Visitors to Zona Cafetera are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Top sights in the city include Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs and Coffee Park.
- There are 689 hotels and other accommodations in Zona Cafetera
- The closest major airport is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Manizales (MZL-La Nubia), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Zona Cafetera
Cultural venues in the city include Coffee Park, Parque Los Arrieros, and Lucy Tejada Cultural Center. Attractions like Boliz, Parque Metropolitano del Café Waterpark, and Ukumari Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Parque De La Vida, Bolivar Plaza, and Catedral de Nuestra Senora del Rosario.
In Zona Cafetera, you'll find 689 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Eco Hotel La Cabaña - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Salento Pequeño Hotel - Our customers like the walkable location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Visus Hotel Boutique & Spa - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Other top sights in Zona Cafetera include Santa Rosa de Cabal Hot Springs.
Getting Around Zona Cafetera
Head to Transportation Terminal Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.