Important: This destination may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place, including specific restrictions for lodging. Check any national, local, and health advisories for this destination before you book.
Acapulco, Guerrero (ACA-General Juan N. Alvarez Intl.)29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Partial ocean view
2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Acapulco, Hotel Tortuga Acapulco is near the beach. El Rollo Acapulco is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Condesa Beach and Icacos Beach. Naval History Museum and Barco Palao are also worth visiting.
General Juan N. Alvarez Intl. Airport (ACA) - 32 min drive
Careyes — 1 min walk
Muffin — 1 min walk
Restaurante Chile — 4 min walk
Mr. Lalo's — 7 min walk
Applebee's — 8 min walk
About this property
Hotel Tortuga Acapulco
3-star Acapulco hotel in Costera Acapulco, walk to Diana the Huntress
A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, valet parking, and conference space. All 257 rooms offer room service, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and showers.
Hotel Tortuga Acapulco offers 257 accommodations. 20-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
Self parking on site (MXN 250 per day)
Valet parking on site (MXN 250 per day)
Food and drink
Room service available
Things to do
Dry cleaning service
Newspapers in lobby
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning service
Conference center (97 square feet of space)
Air conditioning (climate-controlled)
20-inch flat-screen TV
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age - 18
Check-out before noon
Special check-in instructions
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival
Staffed front desk
Pets allowed for an extra charge of MXN 350 per pet, per night
Dogs and cats only
1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
Children and extra beds
Children are welcome
Rollaway/extra beds are not available
Cribs (infant beds) are not available
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Self parking fee: MXN 250 per day
Valet parking fee: MXN 250 per day
Pet fee: MXN 350 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Property is also known as
Acapulco Tortuga Hotel
Tortuga Hotel Acapulco
Hotel Tortuga Acapulco Hotel
Hotel Tortuga Acapulco Acapulco
Hotel Tortuga Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
Frequently asked questions
Can I cancel my reservation for free at Hotel Tortuga Acapulco and receive a full refund?
Yes, Hotel Tortuga Acapulco offers free cancellation on select room rates, because flexibility matters! Please refer to Hotel Tortuga Acapulco cancellation policy on our site for more details about any exclusions or requirements.
Does Hotel Tortuga Acapulco have a pool?
Yes, this property has an outdoor pool.
Is Hotel Tortuga Acapulco pet-friendly?
Yes, this hotel allows cats and dogs (limit 1 per room) with a maximum weight of up to 22 lbs per pet. There's a fee of MXN 350 per pet, per night.
How much is parking at Hotel Tortuga Acapulco?
Self parking is available for MXN 250 per day. Valet parking is available for MXN 250 per day.
What time is check-in at Hotel Tortuga Acapulco?
Check-in begins at 3:00 PM.
What time is check-out at Hotel Tortuga Acapulco?
Check-out is at noon.
Where is Hotel Tortuga Acapulco located?
Located in Costera Acapulco, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Diana the Huntress and Condesa Beach. Icacos Beach and Gran Plaza Shopping Mall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
No sirve el aire acondicionado, no sirven los elevadores, los lavabos y la regadera se tapan, todo está viejo y a abandonado, fue la peor decisión que hice, nunca más regreso a este hotel, a la administración no le importa, no te dan solución alguna.
Horible durty place i ordered to stay a couple hours to take shower and change my clothes and i pay all night they give me broken key im running back and force and pay for parking spot horrible place if u want stay longer then hour dont even take
Where to start? There were so many issues with this hotel.
1. There are only 2 elevators for around 300 rooms and only one was "working". When I say "working", I mean it moved up and down but no necessarily to the floor you wanted.
2. The room's A/C barely worked. Acapulco is at least 36 degrees Celsius and the sun would basically bake the room in the afternoon, so you can imagine we did not sleep well at all due to the heat.
3. The TV didn't work and it's old. We didn't go there to watch TV but late at night when we're vegging out in the hotel it would have been nice to watch the news. It was one of those hold boxy TVs and the volume didn't work at all - useless.
4. The room's sink was plugged up for several days. It was gross because that's where we brushed our teeth - so basically we had to look at mouth scum for several hours before the water would disappear.
5. There was no WIFI in the rooms, only in one area - the lobby. There is no where in the lobby to do any work if you had to - no tables for computers and no appropriate chairs.
6. One night there was a rain storm in Acapulco, when we woke up and went downstairs I slipped in a puddle of water. There was no sign indicating that there was water on the floor, so right there there's a safety issue that wasn't properly dealt with. Basically, part of the hotel flooded and because of it's age and poor maintenance the water seeps into the hotel and creates a mess.
Stayed 3 nights in Jul 2018
Stay in the know with the Expedia app
Get real-time notifications, view your trip details, and access mobile-only deals.