Visitors can enjoy all that Anderson has to offer including the riverfront and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 38 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Joplin
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, AR (XNA-Northwest Arkansas Regional), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Joplin, MO (JLN-Joplin Regional), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anderson
Places to visit in the larger region include Crowder College, The Cayuga Mission Church, and Neosho Municipal Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Old Spanish Treasure Cave and Mildred B. Cooper Memorial Chapel.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Anderson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.01 inches of rain falls on Anderson each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F