Visiting Angels Camp
History buffs enjoy visiting Angels Camp though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, festivals, and sightseeing tours. A top sight in the area is Calaveras Big Trees State Park.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Angels Camp
- The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 37.9 mi (61 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Angels Camp
A couple of favorite places to visit are Utica Park and Angels Camp Museum. Additionally, you'll find Calaveras Big Trees State Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Angels Camp. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- WorldMark Angels Camp - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Best Western Cedar Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and WiFi.
Dressing for Angels Camp
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 29.53 inches of rain falls on Angels Camp each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 38°F