Visitors can enjoy all that Copperopolis has to offer including its golf courses. There are 75 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Modesto, CA (MOD-Modesto City - County), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Stockton, CA (SCK-Stockton Municipal), 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Copperopolis
Places to visit in the larger region include Utica Park, Angels Camp Museum, and Gianelli Vineyards. You'll also find Railtown 1897 State Historic Park and Oakdale Cowboy Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Copperopolis, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 75 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- V & V Resort....... is 3.7 mi (6 km) from the center of Copperopolis. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Jamestown can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and pool.
- Country Inn Sonora is located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Copperopolis. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Angels Camp can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and WiFi.
- Best Western Cedar Inn & Suites is 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from central Copperopolis. This 2.5-star hotel in Jamestown features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Copperopolis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 29.53 inches of rain falls on Copperopolis each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 95°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 38°F