Best Resorts in Aspen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Aspen
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Aspen
Mountain Chalet Aspen
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
St. Moritz Lodge & Condominiums
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Limelight Hotel Aspen
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Resorts in Aspen
Dreaming of a relaxing getaway? You deserve the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you want for your trip—from tasty dining options to activities and shopping. Take a look at the handful of resorts in Aspen and discover the one that's best for you, whether you picture yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Here are our top-rated Aspen resorts:
The St. Regis Aspen Resort - 5-star luxury resort, 5-minute walk from Aspen Mountain
- Features 4 bars, ski-in/ski-out access, and an outdoor pool
- 3 restaurants on site
Ritz Carlton Aspen Highlands Ski in and out - Located right by Aspen Highlands
Available February 15-22. 2020 7 Nights 1b/1b Turn key - Located right by Aspen Mountain
- Enjoy the spa tub and fitness center
What Can I Do in Aspen?
Travelers love the mountain scenery of Aspen, and come here for skiing and other popular winter activities. Monuments like Mill Street Fountain and The John Denver Sanctuary are places to learn more about the local history, while interesting museums to visit include Aspen Art Museum and Wheeler Stallard House Museum. Other top attractions you can add to your list are Aspen Mountain and Aspen Highlands.
Visitors also enjoy Aspen for its:
- Live music
When Should I Visit Aspen?
Here's an overview of the typical weather to help you choose your travel dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 9° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 24.88 inches in a year
How to Get to Aspen and Around the Area
|Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County)||Airport||3.2 mi (5.2 km)|
|Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional)||Airport||31.5 mi (50.8 km)|