Bed and Breakfast in Aspen
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Aspen
Other property types in Aspen
Mountain Chalet Aspen
Reviewed on Oct 26, 2020
Limelight Hotel Aspen
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 24, 2020
B&Bs and More in Aspen
Whether you're on a family vacation and want a small, cozy place to stay, or you're a solo traveler looking to chat with locals, B&Bs can be a great choice for many types of vacationers. You'll find 315 accommodations and 3 B&Bs for your trip to Aspen. When you want to explore the surroundings in Aspen, Aspen Art Museum and Wheeler Stallard House Museum are a couple notable museums worth checking out.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and of course a scrumptious breakfast, B&Bs offer a unique environment. Here are some B&Bs to check out in Aspen:
Annabelle Inn: 3 stars
- Buffet breakfast
- 2 spa tubs on site
Hearthstone House: 3.5 stars, 16 rooms
- In-room designer toiletries
- Spa tub on site
Weather in Aspen
Weather can be a big factor in planning your vacation, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Aspen:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 24.88 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 9° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 35° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 64° F during the day and 9° F at night
Sightseeing In and Around Aspen
If you're looking for some things to do on you trip, travelers enjoy Aspen for its skiing and hiking. If cultural attractions are high on your list, Wheeler Opera House and Isis Theatre are spots to check out. You might put Aspen Mountain and Independence on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also enjoy Aspen for its:
- Mountain views
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Aspen?
Fly into Aspen, CO (ASE-Pitkin County), which is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) away from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Vail, CO (EGE-Eagle County Regional), which is 31.5 mi (50.8 km) away. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.