Find Hotels in Ayia Napa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Ayia Napa
Travelers to Ayia Napa give high marks for the beaches and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and entertainment choices. A top sight in the city is Ayia Napa Monastery.
- You'll find 1018 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Larnaca
- The closest major airport is in Larnaca (LCA-Larnaca Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ayia Napa
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like THALASSA Municipal Museum. Attractions like Parko Paliatso Luna Park and Water World Ayia Napa are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Ayia Napa Monastery, Church of the Holy Virgin, and Agios Epifanios Church.
In Ayia Napa, you'll be able to select from 191 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mon Repos Design Hotel - This 4-star aparthotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Alion Beach Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Olympic Lagoon Resort Ayia Napa - All Inclusive - This 5-star resort features 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 8 restaurants. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ayia Napa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 46°F at night
- About 20.20 inches of rain falls on Ayia Napa each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Ayia Napa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ayia Napa, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ayia Napa?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Ayia Napa?
What's the best accommodation for families in Ayia Napa?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Ayia Napa?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Ayia Napa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Ayia Napa?
What's the best hotel to stay near Nissi Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Konnos Bay Beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Ayia Napa?
Recent reviews of Ayia Napa hotels
More trip options
- Ayia Napa Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ayia Napa Airports
- Hotels near Popular Ayia Napa Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ayia Napa
- More Hotel Options in Ayia Napa
- More Popular Hotels in Larnaca
- Other Hotels near Ayia Napa, Larnaca
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends