Think of yourself wandering through the avenues of your upcoming holiday, noticing the marvellous nature or the monuments all around you. But Nissi Beach is one attraction you've been looking forward to most of all. The day has arrived to mark it off your must-see list.
Where to Stay Close to Nissi Beach
Hotels near Nissi Beach
So, you're making tracks to Nissi Beach?
It resides in Larnaca, which is 70 miles away from the popular city that is Paphos.
With 46 hotels within a radius of 2 miles around Nissi Beach, you're sure to find the perfect place for you. The So White Boutique Suites, the Adams Beach Hotel and the Thalassaki Hotel are a few you should check out. They're located 0.5 miles, 0.1 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You can assign more money for traveling by choosing to rest your head at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Asterias Beach Hotel and the Nissi Beach Resort are two well-placed hotel options that can be found 0.8 miles and 0.4 miles away.
Remember that you have the exciting option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of giving yourself a treat. Elevate your vacation experience at the Nissi Park Hotel, (0.1 miles away), or the Fedrania Garden, (0.8 miles away).
There's definitely no need to go without coffee and appetizing delights in the area surrounding Nissi Beach. Cyprus Taverna is a popular place loved by local people and tourists alike, and is just a short stroll away. After that, get going to another restaurant in the vicinity. Grab a table at Valentinos Fine Dining and try a dish you've never eaten before. And finally, slurp down a cocktail and chat with some other tourists while you kick back at Nissi Bay Beach Bar.
You don't have to travel very far from Nissi Beach to find other things to do in this area:
- Landa Beach is the perfect place to let the kids wear themselves out, getting them off their cellphones and in some fresh air!
- Grab the swimsuits and towels and make a stop at Water World Ayia Napa with the entire family.
- Whether you want to say a few prayers or learn more about the history and background of the building, Church of the Holy Virgin is a popular site to explore.
- Embark on a fascinating day trip at Ayia Napa Monastery, a place of spiritual meditation.
- Whether you're splashing around in the water or just chilling out on the beach, Ayia Thekla Beach is a great place to spend some time with the children.
Hotels in Larnaca listed on Expedia provide everything you need, so you'll definitely get a place to stay near Nissi Beach you'll fall in love with. Larnaca welcomed quite a few sightseers in the last year, so get hunting. You're just a click away from all the inside information you could want. When reservation time arrives, do so boldly: countless sightseers approved of their Larnaca hotel.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent feature, the staff at lodging close to Nissi Beach go beyond all goals.
- Rooms in Larnaca accommodation will always be fresh, tidy, and waiting to welcome you in.
- We offer serene suites for everyone, including big reunions and couples.
As you can see, it's understandable why hotels in Larnaca saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015. And thanks to Expedia's comprehensive inventory of hotels near Nissi Beach, we see your choice site in your future.
After Nissi Beach is accomplished, there are still further activities to do in Larnaca.
- Larnaca is currently starting to become established after having been only for those in the know.
- Enjoy a night out to end your good times with a bang; when the sun comes up, drop in on one of the local museums.
- Larnaca also is experienced when it comes to hospitality after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
Bid adieu to the landmarks you're used to and greet some breathtaking new landscapes. Paying a visit to Larnaca is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Nissi Beach. Reserve now!