Visitors can enjoy all that Bagnoregio has to offer including the gardens, cathedral, and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, entertainment choices, and shopping. A top sight in the area is Duomo di Orvieto. In Bagnoregio, there are 33 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bagnoregio
The city's cultural venues include Civita di Bagnoregio Museum and Geological Museum. Additionally, you'll find Duomo di Orvieto in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bagnoregio. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Agriturismo Buonasera is located in the heart of Bagnoregio. This country house in Bagnoregio features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- La Cerqueta di Bagnoregio is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city's heart. This country house in Bagnoregio features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Relais Le Armonie is located within 2 mi (3.3 km) of the city center. This bed & breakfast in Bagnoregio features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Bagnoregio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 32.44 inches of rain falls on Bagnoregio each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F