Visitors to Bolsena are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and shopping. A top sight in the area is Duomo di Orvieto. In Bolsena, there are 18 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bolsena
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Lake Bolsena. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basilica di Santa Cristina and Bolsena Harbour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bolsena. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Vesconte Residenza d'epoca dal 1533 - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a computer station and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Hotel Lido - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Columbus - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Duomo di Orvieto, located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Bolsena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Bolsena gets about 32.44 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F