Visitors can enjoy all that Baldwin has to offer including the gardens, live music, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and breweries.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hudson
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 33.8 mi (54.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 41.2 mi (66.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Baldwin
Places to visit in the larger region include Kinni Valley Riding Academy, Glen Hills Park, and Crystal Cave. You'll also find New Richmond Heritage Center and 45th Parallel Distillery in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Baldwin - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Baldwin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 3°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 6°F at night
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Baldwin each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 8°F